Based on my study of cholera and mental illness, in particular, schizophrenia, I’ve discovered some mathematical laws that to apply to epidemiology. It is the familiar “Robust Solution” that I’ve developed in other papers on physics and economics. The same math applied in the study of the transmission and termination of contagious disease What I provide here is mathematics from the Robust solution that applies to epidemiology.
epidemiology, Gaussian distribution
We consider conditional probability, the Gaussian distribution, Overcrowding, resistance to disease, the golden mean below. We develop a basic law of contagion.
Infected *d=Resistance to infection
So we see that the Robust solution mathematics applies to Epidemiology as well as it applies to any two pole problem, under which lies the Gaussian distribution.
- Somerville GF (1854) Saint John and Portland cholera Deaths. Saint John, NB
- Bislon G (1854) The Cholera Epidemic in Saint John, NB Acadiensis
- Weiss NA (2008) Introductory Statistics, 8th Ed. Pearson, Addison Wesley, USA.
- Cusack P (2015) Sz and Its Cause., LULU.
- Cholera and Mental Illness, Mental health, Family Medicine
- Iron, Cholera, and Mental illness in Nineteenth-Century Saint John. Clinical Investigation and Medical Research, OMI
Dr. Ume Wollina
Received date: February 03, 2017
Accepted date: February 17, 2017
Published date: February 21, 2017
© 2017 Paul T E Cusack. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Cusack PTE (2017) The robust solution for epidemiology. Clin Med Invest 2: DOI: 10.15761/CMI.1000124
Paul T E Cusack
BScE, DULE, 1641 Sandy point Rd, Saint John, NB E2K 5E8, Canada. Tel: (506) 214-3313;