This Web Site is provided by Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company, and the situation of its registered office is in England and Wales, having its registered office at Suite A, 36-40 Copperfield Road, Mile End, London, E3 4RR, UK and shall be used for informational purposes only.
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.oatext.com. These terms may be modified or updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on this page.
- The term "User" means the User who is browsing the website www.oatext.com(Internet Website).
- The domain address www.oatext.com is owned by Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd. All content on this Site, including all the text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.,
- OA Text name and logo belongs to and are owned by Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd. These name and logo may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.,without any notice to the User:
- All articles and accompanying materials published by OA Text on the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use and distribution by you subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution License.
- Your use of the OA Text site or any website to which it is linked is at your sole risk. The OA Text site and all its content, materials, information software and services on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and makes no representations or warranties with respect to the OA Text sites or its contents and hereby disclaims all warranties.
- In no event shall OA Text or its employees be liable for any damages in connection with the use of the OA Text site, their content or any web site with which they are linked. Shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- OA Text sitewill not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.,is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.,is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.,is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Open Access Text Pvt. Ltd.,makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- In the course of using the Site, you may provide OA Text with feedback, including but not limited to suggestions, observations, errors, problems, and defects regarding the Site (collectively “Feedback”).